- The Pool at Qualicum Landing Opens July 16-September 15, 2021
- Pool hours are from 10:00 am to 8:00 pm.
- There will be 17 lounge chairs and 4 tables each with 4 chairs. There will be no umbrellas provided.
- Provincial Guidelines (distancing and hygiene) must be followed.
- Users are responsible for disinfecting their own touch points on the table, the provided four
chairs, and the pool hand railings before leaving (supplies are provided on the table).
- If you are sick or have been in personal contact with a person who is sick with COVID-19, please do not use the facilities. Please keep space between unrelated family/guests bubbles.
- Please note that the hot tubs will be closed until further notice.
- The clubhouse remains closed pending further procedural review by Council.
July 28, 2020:
What we are doing:
Our number one focus at the moment is keeping our guests feel safe, secure and comfortable. We have been working twice as hard to ensure our disinfecting policies are met. The pool is currently closed. We will continue to provide you with the most up-to-date information on our policies as this continues.
Staff Cleaning Procedures:
We have come up with guidelines for our cleaning staff:
- Wear protective gear while cleaning
- Disposable gloves and masks
- Ventilating rooms before each clean
- Washing hands thoroughly before and after each clean
- Clean, then disinfect
- We are using soap/detergent to remove dirt, grease, dust and germs then spraying surface with disinfectant
- Avoiding touching our face while cleaning
- Using the right disinfectant
- Our disinfectants kill viruses, fungicides and bacteria.
- Cleaning sofas, rugs, curtains and soft surfaces as well
- Cleaning and disinfecting laundry baskets and hampers
- Emptying the vacuum cleaner after every cleaning
- Wiping down vacuum cleaner as well
- Disposing and washing of used cleaning supplies
Any cleaning members who exhibit even minor cold symptoms, such as runny nose, cough or sore throat, are being asked not to come to work and to self-isolate and maintain social distancing practices.
In case of symptoms:
To protect yourself and others, we please ask you to refrain from visiting if you are feeling unwell. This is to ensure a safe and comfortable experience for everyone. If you are unsure if you should visit, please asses yourself and take into consideration this symptoms chart from the World Health Organization: